Wind Resource & Project Energy Assessment Conference 2019
Tue, Sep 10, 2019
thru Wed, Sep 11, 2019
How much energy a wind farm is going to produce is the single biggest driver of wind farm economics. Accurate assessment is a critical factor in developing successful wind projects and has a direct impact on which projects are financed and constructed and which are not.
The AWEA Wind Resource & Project Energy Assessment Conference is the nexus point for everything concerning wind farm production, the place where meteorologists and engineers highlight recent advances and debate the critical issues affecting wind resource assessment.
Call for Proposals - Deadline April 15, 2019
Attendees want to hear from experts and thought leaders who have innovative and disruptive ideas to share. It's your chance to help us deliver an engaging program by proposing ideas that challenge us and solutions that help move the industry forward!
Of special interest this year are proposals related to:
- Blockage Effect
- Time Series Energy Modeling (Advances and future directions)
- Remote Sensing - Advances in Met Campaigns
- P50 Bias
- Wind Flow Modeling (Special focus on uncertainty)
- Longer-Term Influences (Seasonal forecasting, impact of climate change-global/regional models)
- Data Science and Digitalization
Submit a Proposal