This is a free webinar to members and non-members.
O&M expenses account for approximately 30% of all wind energy production costs. It’s essential that operators have access to accurate real-time performance data that allows for maximized wind turbine production and reduced long-term costs. Discussions around industry data have focused mainly on areas like wind speed, power curves, and pitch angles. One opportunity for data analysis is lubrication – an essential medium for uncovering insights around the performance of critical turbine components.
This 60-minute webinar featuring the wind industry’s experts will highlight the importance of lubrication analysis, including:
- The range of insights that lubrication can uncover
- Emerging sensor technologies that can help operators measure these insights in real-time – ultimately assisting operators to reduce costs.
- New data from Navigant Research that explores the productivity opportunity that these types of O&M improvements can deliver.
Speaker names, titles, and companies:
• Gary Hennigan (Moderator), National Account Executive, Industrial Lubricants, ExxonMobil
• Bruce Hamilton, Director, Navigant Consulting
• Bill Gillette, Founder, President & CEO, Logilube, LLC